The White Rhino marijuana strain is an old school Indica famous for its heavy-handed effects. This evening flower is recommended for pain relief.
White Rhino is a high-yielding Indica marijuana strain that produces a very potent body high. Featuring a woody and pungent aroma, this flower tantalizes the nose with its intoxicating scent. Pick up this strain when you need a serious de-stress session.
White Rhino Experience
This cannabis strain is an old school classic. Potent and hazy, this flower produces an almost narcotic-like high filled with blissful euphoria. Expect a slight surge of mental stimulation, coupled with an intense heavy body sensation.
For recreational consumers, pick up this strain when you need to relax after a long day. If it feels like a night to stay in and order a pizza, this herb will make the perfect accompaniment to your lazy evening. As a warning, the effects of this strain have a slow onset. So, try not to overdo it while you wait to drift into a sweet, sleepy fog.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- White Rhino Oil Pens may be available from select cannabis brands, like RHSO+GO
- White Rhino shatter, White Rhino wax, and other White Rhino concentrates are also available from a number of retailers
Traits of White Rhino and White Rhino Seeds
If you’re looking for a strain that produces heavy yields, this is the one. Outdoors, this plant can produce as much as 1200 g/plant when grown in perfect conditions. This marijuana strain also tends to have very high THC content. In some tests, this strain produced up to 26% of the psychoactive.
This plant is an Indica-dominant child of White Widow and an unknown Indica. First bred by Green House Seeds, this strain is known for its truly top-quality bud. While this plant is quite short, flowers are robust and feature a tangled web of wild white pistillate hairs.
Medical Benefits of White Rhino
Medicinal marijuana patients looking for a potent strain to treat a variety of symptoms may enjoy this Indica herb.
- The powerful body-numbing effects for this Indica make it wonderful for medical cannabis consumers. Those with severe muscle pain may find relief with this strain
- It is also known to inspire the munchies, making it a viable option for those with a lack of appetite or wasting disease
- The sedative qualities of this strain may also be beneficial for those with anxiety. However, too much White Rhino weed may have the opposite effect