The White Lavender cannabis strain offers consumers a calm yet stimulating cannabis experience. Invigorating, this strain features a delightful floral aroma.
Those seeking an energetic yet calm experience will love the White Lavender marijuana strain. This sweet-scented plant combines a laid-back attitude with a cerebral kick. Expect your creative energy to flow shortly after trying this high-THC strain.
White Lavender Experience
A top-notch hybrid, this cannabis strain has a way of luring consumers into a cool and stimulating mental experience. While cerebral and thought-provoking, this herb also boasts a calm attitude that can help you fight stress and enjoy the pleasantries that life has to offer.
Featuring world-famous genetics, this floral-scented plant can pack a real punch. High in THC, this strain is known to inspire an energetic vibe that may be a bit strong for cannabis novices. Still, many consumers find that this plant is the perfect accompaniment to a busy day.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- White Lavender Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- White Lavender shatter, White Lavender wax, and other White Lavender concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of White Lavender and White Lavender seeds
If you’re looking for a flashy and high-powered hybrid, look no further than this trichome-coated bud. A cross between two popular strains, White Widow and Lavender, this hybrid provides consumers with plenty of THC and a delicious flavor profile.
Sweet, floral, and with hints of soil, even the aroma of this plant seems to boost mood. Not to mention, this plant’s large buds can feature a light lavender coloration when grown in the right conditions.
Consumers can expect around 19 percent THC from this plant, which is quite high. Those sensitive to the psychoactive may find that this herb causes some anxiety and dizziness. However, those with significant cannabis experience will likely enjoy the mental uplift this flower provides.
Medical Benefits of White Lavender
- Looking for relief from inflammation? This sweet flower may be worthwhile for those with arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- Fatigue and brain fog are additional reasons why consumers pick up this cannabis strain.
- Many with headache and migraine conditions appreciate this strain, as well as those hoping for a boost in appetite.