Time Required: 3 hours minimum
Yields 12 to 16 Servings
What You Need:
- Crock pot or double boiler
- Tupperware container
- ¼ ounce cannabis, finely ground
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Heat heavy cream and cannabis in double boiler over medium heat.
- Simmer for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the boiler from the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Prepare your Tupperware container by taking 2 sheets of the cheese cloth and securing it over the lid of the container. Check to see if your cream mixture is is cool enough to handle.
- Pour the cream slowly over the top of the cheesecloth and into the container. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the plant material from the cream.
- After a few minutes pour the cream into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until cold.
- Pour the cold cream into a large bowl. Whip the cream until it is thick enough for your tastes.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and sugar gently. Over-beating will result in lumpy whipped cream.
- Serve and enjoy. Keep refrigerated.
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.