Time Required: 3 hours
Yields 16 Brownies
What You Need:
- Food Processor
- Baking sheet, lined
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup walnuts
- 1 cup dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Cannabis Oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Use the food processor to pulse rolled oats and walnuts into a powder.
- Add dates, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, Coconut Cannabis Oil and salt; process until everything is mixed together.
- Transfer raw canna-brownie mix to lined baking sheet. Press batter down to flatten and shape. Rest brownies in fridge for a few hour to set.
- Mix almond butter, maple syrup and cocoa powder together. Spread glaze on top of chilled brownies before serving.
For Original Recipe Visit thisrawsomeveganlife
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.