Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
What You Need:
- 1 cup Cannabutter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1.5 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. water
- 3 cups of flour
- 1.5 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Cream Cannabutter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Add egg and water and beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend wet and dry ingredients, and divide dough in half. Wrap each half in plastic wrap, and chill for 1 hour.
- Roll out dough, and use a heart shaped (or whatever shape you like) cookie cutter to cut out cookies. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes. Be sure to watch them, and remove them before the edges turn brown.
- Add 1 tsp. vanilla extract, and 1 tbsp. melted Cannabutter to 2 cups of powdered sugar.Stir in milk by the tsp. until desired consistency is reached. Add gel food coloring if colored icing is desired.
- Ice cooled cookies, and decorate with sprinkles (optional). Enjoy!
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.