The Sweet Berry marijuana strain is a balanced hybrid flower. Sweet Berry has a happy-go-lucky attitude and is popular for fatigue and spasticity.
When you’re in need of artistic inspiration, the Sweet Berry marijuana strain can be your guide. Thoughtful and enlightening, this hybrid flower offers consumers a focused and creative cannabis experience. Many medical cannabis patients choose this herb for daytime relief from mental exhaustion and muscular disorders.
Sweet Berry Experience
Sometimes, you just need balance. This marijuana strain is considered a balanced Hybrid with pleasant mind and body effects. Relaxing, this bud provides moderate relief from physical stress and tension.
A novel choice for artistic types, this inspirational flower has a way of encouraging new perspectives in ideas. While this weed may not be the best choice for the workday, the creative qualities of this cannabis strain make it suitable for quiet art projects and activities.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Sweet Berry Oil Pens may be available from select cannabis brands, depending on the region.
- Sweet Berry shatter, Sweet Berry wax, and other Sweet Berry concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Sweet Berry and Sweet Berry Seeds
Get ready for some flavor explosions. This flower is a high-THC Hybrid from Northern California’s Hillberry Farms. A cross between two well-respected cannabis strains, Chernobyl and DJ Short’s Blueberry, this plant has inherited an aroma that sets it apart.
Chernobyl is a winning hybrid known for its powerhouse effects. DJ Short’s Blueberry is also the proud parent to Blue Dream, one of the most popular North American strains of all time.
As one might guess, the combination has produced a strong-smelling strain and plenty of psychoactivity. Notes of berry and sweetness are the first aromas to hit the nose, followed by a light herbal scent and hints of an acidic citrus. This unique strain offers a flavor profile unheard of even in vegan desserts.
While this strain can get quite strong, the THC in this flower ranges from 16 to 20 percent. Samples with lower testing values will be appropriate for consumers with moderate cannabis experience.
Medical Benefits of Sweet Berry
This strain’s prestigious lineage lends it a range of therapeutic properties which may be cherished by medical marijuana consumers.
- Sweet Berry provides a mild-mannered energy, making it popular among medical cannabis patients seeking daytime relief from fatigue.
- Strong and relaxing, those with serious conditions such as muscle spasticity and cramps have reported success with this friendly flower.
- This medical marijuana strain is beloved by those seeking afternoon relief from chronic stress, depression, and overall mental exhaustion.