Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields About 2 Cups Jam
What You Need:
- small saucepan
- 3 cups sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved with stems removed
- ¼ cup CannaHoney
- 2 Mason jars with lids
- Split the CannaHoney equally and pour each part into a separate Mason jar.
- Combine the sugar and lemon juice in small saucepan. Cook over very low heat for 10 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the strawberries and continue to heat for 20 minutes, or until the berries begin to juice and the mixture is very hot.
- Pour the strawberry sauce carefully into the mason jars equally. Use a spoon to mix the sauce into the honey. Mix well.
- Serve immediately, or allow jam to cool slightly before sealing and refrigerating.
Tip: Serve on Canna-Bisquits for the ultimate Wake & Bake
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.