Easygoing and upbeat, the Sour Lemon OG marijuana strain has a knack for inspiring an engaging mental energy and a calm, relaxed vibe.
The Sour Lemon OG marijuana strain is an all-around delightful flower. Excellent to consume during the day, this herb offers an upbeat mental energy and a mild and relaxed body vibe. This plant’s aroma is like a pleasant kick in the nose. Sharp, pungent, and stimulating, be prepared for a burst of lemon and mouth-watering pungency.
Sour Lemon OG Experience
Looking for a sociable weekend strain for a sunny day? This uplifting flower offers consumers an excellent balance between relaxed, easygoing, and high-spirited.
The perfect choice for a daytime hike or simply an afternoon pick-me-up, this hybrid plant has euphoric properties that are valuable for those seeking some fun as well as for those in need of a mood boost.
Smiley and engaging, this bud’s sunny demeanor is perfect for sharing and enjoying the company of others. So, grab some canna-savvy friends and get ready for all kinds of jolly and psychoactive shenanigans.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Sour Lemon OG Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Canna Organix.
- Sour Lemon OG shatter, Sour Lemon OG wax, and other Sour Lemon OG concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Sour Lemon OG and Sour Lemon OG seeds
Get ready to pucker up. This plant has a strong sour aroma! Hints of lemon, pepper, and musk radiate from this flower, giving it a sharp and notable kick.
A cross between California Sour and Lemon OG Kush, this wonder is the creation of Emerald Triangle Seeds. Both parent strains are hybrids. So, it’s no surprise that their offspring is considered a hybrid as well.
In fact, this slightly sativa-dominant bud offers fairly balanced mind and body effects. It also produces decent amounts of THC, often featuring up to 17 percent of the psychoactive.
While not the most potent plant on the shelf, novice consumers may still find this strain a little strong. In high doses, this herb can cause some mild anxiety and paranoia in those sensitive to THC.
Buds from this plant tend to feature a lime-green coloration and a fluffy structure. Seeds and additional information about this plant are available from Emerald Triangle Seeds.
Medical Benefits of Sour Lemon OG
- Feeling down? This perky flower is popular among medical cannabis patients seeking relief from depression and chronic stress.
- Energizing and stimulating, this medicinal herb may be helpful to those hoping to fight chronic fatigue and brain fog.
- While the mental effects of this flower are felt most strongly, this sour bud is also popular for the management of pain, headaches, and migraines.