The SAGE marijuana strain is a flower beloved by growers looking for a challenge. A 50/50 hybrid, this strain has potent yet relaxed effects.
SAGE is a perfectly balanced Indica/Sativa hybrid. Exhibiting the best of both worlds, this strain provides a focused, euphoric, and relaxing high. With up to 24% THC, experience with cannabis is recommended.
SAGE inspires creativity and a powerful, dreamy mental experience. All in all, the combination of these two extreme sensations can feel a little psychedelic, especially to inexperienced consumers.
This marijuana strain is sedative, but not overly drowsy. While some might find the effects of this weed to be on the hazy side, this herb is upbeat, relaxed, and euphoric overall.
A creative or philosophical endeavor, however, may be much more appealing while under the influence of this marijuana strain. Save a puff or two of this flower before visiting an art gallery. It’s easy to get lost in visual delights with this euphoric and upbeat bud.
While this cannabis strain is unlikely to cause couch-lock among experienced consumers, this mind-bending strain might have a big impact on cannabis noobies.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- SAGE Oil Pens may be available from select cannabis brands, depending on the region.
- SAGE shatter, SAGE wax, and other SAGE concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of SAGE and SAGE Seeds
Searching for the perfect 50/50 Hybrid? This is it. The name is an acronym for Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium. That’s right, this strain is an even split between Indica and Sativa cannabis species. The genetics of this strain include Haze (Sativa) and Afghani (Indica).
The result is a euphoric and relaxed hybrid that features up to a whopping 24% THC. A potent flower, this strain is recommended for experienced marijuana consumers.
This marijuana strain is also recommended for breeders hoping to create new strains from an evenly balanced hybrid parent. Though, it reportedly requires some cannabis expertise to grow.
The result, however, is well worth the hard work. This flower is a luscious crystal-coated and sandalwood-scented treat. Featuring semi-fluffy buds coated with blankets of silver trichomes, these mint green delights are top-shelf worthy.
Medical Benefits of SAGE
As a perfectly balanced Hybrid, medical marijuana patients can expect to find a broad range of symptoms react positively to this flower.
- Medical cannabis consumers searching for afternoon pain relief without too much sedation will love this herb. Aches, pains, and physical tension ebb away thanks to the robust Afghani heritage in this strain
- Many patients turn to this strain for relief from mental health conditions like chronic stress, depression and insomnia
- This strain may also assist with gastrointestinal ailments like loss of appetite, nausea