Time Required: 40 minutes
Yields 4 to 6 Servings
What You Need:
- 4 large potatoes, cubed
- ½ cup CannaMilk
- 4 tablespoons CannaButter
- 2 tablespoons. fresh rosemary, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill saucepan halfway with water. Bring water to a boil.
- Gently add cubed potatoes to boiling water.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
- Turn stove off. Drain water and leave potatoes in the saucepan.
- Add Cannabutter and Cannamilk. Mash into the potatoes until smooth.
- Add fresh rosemary and salt and pepper to taste.
For Original Recipe Visit: weedchefs
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.