Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 24 Pieces
What You Need:
- 8″x 8″ aluminum baking pan
- 2½ cups of milk chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup of CannaButter
- 4 cups of marshmallows cut in half (use a combo of white and pink)
- 1 cup of unsalted roasted peanuts (or nuts of your choice)
- ½ cup of toasted coconut
- ½ cup of glazed cherries
- Grease baking pan with about 1 tablespoon Cannabutter; leave the rest for the later.
- Place chocolate into a large microwave safe bowl and heat on medium heat for 30 second intervals, stirring until melted.
- Combine the rest of the Cannabutter with the melted chocolate. Microwave for 15 seconds until the Cannabutter is fully melted and stir into the chocolate until both are well mixed.
- Pour in marshmallows, peanuts, coconut and glazed cherries. Mix together.
- Pour into the baking pan and chill in fridge until firm. Cut and serve.
For Original Recipe Visit Budfacts.com
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.