Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
What You Need:
- 1 pound mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup Cannabutter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Toss the mushrooms in the oil, salt and pepper, place on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast in a preheated 400F/200C oven until they start to caramelize, about 20 minutes, mixing half way through.
- Cook the Cannabutter over medium heat until it starts to turn a nice hazelnut brown, remove from heat and mix in the garlic, thyme and lemon juice.
- Toss the roasted mushrooms in the browned butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.