Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields 16 to 20 Treats
What You Need:
- large sauce pan
- 13″ x 9″ baking dish
- ½ cup Cannabutter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups of Rice Crispy treats (or any rice based cereal)
- Melt Cannabutter in large saucepan over low heat. Do not burn.
- Add marshmallows and stit until well-mixed.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until well-coated.
- Grease hands with oil or butter. Press rice crispy mixture firmly into buttered pan.
- Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: masterbong420
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.