The Redwood Kush strain can be a mellow forest flower or a couch-locking herb, depending on the dose. Save this high-THC flower for evening relaxation.
For many, it’s hard to find time for a long walk in the forest. Yet, when nature calls, Redwood Kush answers. This sedative cannabis strain is an earthy delight. With a warm woody aroma and high levels of THC, this herb lulls consumers into a blissful state of relaxation. Save this quiet strain for the evening.
Redwood Kush Experience
Slow, calming, and meditation, this plant provides a way to relax when getting outside may not be possible. While this flower may take a minute or two to kick in, the result is a pleasant and calming bud with a mellow attitude.
In high doses, this strain can cause a serious case of heavy eyelids. Yet, when doses are low to moderate, expect a functional yet deeply satisfying experience from this strain.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Redwood Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Redwood Kush shatter, Redwood Kush wax, and other Redwood Kush concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Redwood Kush and Redwood Kush seeds
Unfortunately, a limited number of seeds were made available to the public. Bred by Boneyard Seeds, this kushy strain pays homage to the tall, looming Northern California trees.
While the lineage of this flower is mysterious, this plant is known to produce moderate levels of THC. Consumers can expect between 14 and 20 percent from this plant, making this marijuana strain an appropriate choice for occasional and experienced cannabis consumers.
Featuring a dark green coloration and a musky earth aroma, this Californian cannabis strain smells like its namesake forest. Warm and woody, this is one enticing flower.
Medical Benefits of Redwood Kush
- Thanks to its sedative properties, this strain is a popular choice among medical cannabis patients with insomnia.
- This cannabis strain is also beloved as a natural pain reliever. Those with moderate chronic pain tend to appreciate the physical and euphoric experience this strain provides.
- Those with conditions related to mental health, including depression, chronic stress, and anxiety may also find some symptom relief with the herb. However, attention to dosage is a good idea.