The Pot of Gold strain is a heavy Indica flower with high THC. Sometimes featuring up to 27% of the psychoactive, experience is recommended for this weed.
Pot of Gold is a pungent strain with a sedative bite. It’s an Indica beloved by patients in pain because it can feature up to 27 percent THC. Prepare for a slow, heavy, and euphoric experience from this glowing cannabis flower.
Pot of Gold Strain Experience
Searching for a drowsy Indica hybrid? This marijuana strain provides a classic, sedative experience with plenty of silly euphoria. Potent, it’s best to use this giggly weed at night in moderation.
Novices marijuana consumers or those with a low THC tolerance may find that this strain is more tranquilizing or hazy than they might like. However, Indica fans will certainly love the slow and powerful heavy-body experience this strain provides.
All in all, this cannabis strain would be excellent after a long day at work or during a rainy weekend. Blissful and dreamy, this strain entices the mind with the promise of dreamy adventure.
Prepping some snacks or having dinner plans is recommended for this strain. Pot of Gold is famous for causing a bad case of the munchies. Excellent for those who need a little help maintaining appetite, this strain is one to pick up right before a big meal or even a holiday feast.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Pot of Gold Oil Pens may be available from select cannabis brands, depending on the region
- Pot of Gold shatter, Pot of Gold wax, and other Pot of Gold concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers
Traits of Pot of Gold and Pot of Gold Seeds
Pot of Gold is a Hindu Kush and Skunk No. 1 cross bred by Flying Dutchman. Hindu Kush is a potent landrace Indica strain known for its heavy and sedative experience. Skunk #1 is a hybrid flower known for its distinct fragrance and foggy cerebral experience. The resulting lovechild, the Pot of Gold strain, has inherited a slow and foggy experience with a sweet and skunky aroma. It’s so good it won awards back in the early 2000s, including second prize at the 2003 High Times Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam.
Classified as an indica strain, Pot of Gold features a strong, sedative high that will put you in a jolly good mood. Extremely potent, this strain has been known to produce up to 27 percent THC. With such a high percentage, this flower is recommended for experienced cannabis consumers.
Aroma-wise, Pot of Gold features a delicious hash aroma with some delightful notes of sweet fruit. Overall, this strain can have a bit of a dank, skunky odor, which is very powerful and almost intoxicating.
These plants feature hybrid characteristics. Though, this strain often presents more broadleaf characteristics. Buds from Pot of Gold tend to be medium to light green and are considered oversized. The herb is adorned with deep green coloration and a blanket of amber colored trichomes. Yellow to orange pistillate hairs gives this flower glowing hues.
Medical Benefits of Pot of Gold
Medical cannabis patients are likely to find some relief with this strain thanks to its variety of applications.
- Medical cannabis consumers tend to pick up this sweet and earthy bud for chronic pain management
- Not only does this herb produces a strong heavy-body sensation, but this strain provides a dreamy and pleasant mental fogginess that can help you push pain to the back of your mind
- This medical marijuana strain tends to increase appetite, making this strain a useful flower for those who experience nausea or struggle with disordered eating
- Pot of Gold is also a popular choice for stress management and relief from depression