Time Required: 48 hours
Yields 1 Cup of Dressing
What You Need:
- blender or food processor
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup CannaOil
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator for 48 hours before use.
For Original Recipe Visit: cannabischeri
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.