Tranquil and calming, this flower is a go-to choice for those hoping to be mindful and engaged with the present. Sleepy, save this strain for the evening.
Calm and serene, Platinum Purple Kush is a mysterious marijuana flower with deeply relaxing effects. Heavy-bodied yet clear-headed, this strain is a go-to for those seeking introspection or relief from anxiety. Yet, this strain can be quite sedative in high doses. As such, its best saved for the late evening or nighttime.
Platinum Purple Kush Experience
Get ready for naptime. This marijuana strain envelops consumers into a deep, full-bodied relaxation that makes it easy to sink into the couch. While this strain is recommended as a nighttime flower, it does promote an almost clear-headed quality that makes it easy to focus on a movie, video game, or another low-key leisure activity.
Useful to those who struggle to relax and be present at the end of a stressful day, this strain has a reputation for slowing the mind and makes it easy to simply kick back enjoy time with yourself or loved ones. Having a few of your favorite snacks on hand before partaking in this calming flower wouldn’t hurt, either.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Platinum Purple Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Platinum Purple Kush shatter, Platinum Purple Kush wax, and other Platinum Purple Kush concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Platinum Purple Kush and Platinum Purple Kush seeds
The exact origins of this marijuana strain are a little mysterious. However, this plant is thought to be an indica-dominant hybrid offspring of Purple Kush.
This plant features broad-leaf characteristics and dense, round buds. Flowers tend to produce a sage green coloration with specks of purple, a sign that this strain may do well with low nighttime temperatures.
Moderate to high in THC, this sleepy herb is known to produce between 14 and 20 percent of the psychoactive. This means that it can still produce adverse effects like lightheadedness and anxiety in high doses.
Yet, it’s the aroma of these crystal-coated buds that provide the first hint as to its psychoactivity. Strong and earthy, this flower features a sharp citrus and pine-sol like aroma. With a little sweetness, this strain has a one-of-a-kind fragrance.
Medical Benefits of Platinum Purple Kush
- Having trouble sleeping? This strain may just be the right plant for you. This flower is thought to provide relief from insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- This plant may also be useful to those with gastrointestinal distress, as it is known to ease the pain, quell nausea, and stimulate appetite.
- Those with mental health ailments like chronic stress, anxiety, and depression may appreciate the calm, uplifting nature of this flower as well.