Time Required: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Yields 8 Servings
What You Need:
- ⅔ cups sugar
- 3 ¼ cups water
- ½ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 tablespoons Cannabis Tincture
- Combine sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to boil. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Allow to cool at room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Stir together the chilled syrup, lemon juice, cranberry juice, Cannabis Tincture and remaining water in a large pitcher.
- Serve over ice.
For Original Recipe Visit ireadculture
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.