Time Required: 2 hours 30 minutes
Yields 20 Pieces
What You Need:
- 9″ x 13″ cake pan
- 1½ cups graham crackers, crumbled
- ½ cup CannaButter, softened
- 16 ounces (2- 8 ounce packages) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- ½ cup Cool Whip
- ½ cup pineapple, crushed diced
- ½ cup cherries, diced
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and softened Cannabutter in a large bowl.
- Transfer crust mixture to baking pan. Press down firmly to cover surface of baking pan with graham cracker mixture.
- Beat cream cheese and cream of coconut together until smooth.
- Add cool whip, pineapple and cherries. Fold ingredients together until evenly mixed.
- Spread filling mixture on top of the graham cracker crust. Top with shredded coconut.
- Chill cake in refrigerator for 2 hours. Serve and enjoy.
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.