Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields 6 Cupcakes
What You Need:
- muffin pan
- 6 muffin paper liners
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 4 packets of Stevia
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Cannabis Oil, melted
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a muffin pan with 6 paper cups.
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, espresso powder, and 2 packets of stevia together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another smaller bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of Cannabis Coconut Oil, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fill the paper cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Mix vanilla extract, peanut butter and cocoa powder together to make the frosting. Spread a little bit on each cupcake.
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.