Time Required: 40 minutes
Yields 4 Servings
What You Need:
- large saucepan
- 2 cups pasta
- 1½ cups CannaMilk
- ½ green pepper, diced
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 3 tablespoons CannaButter
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- approx. 4 tablespoons unbleached flour
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and set aside.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Cannabutter to saute the green pepper, onion, and garlic. Cook on medium-low heat until the onions are transparent. Reduce heat to low setting.
- Remove only the vegetables from the sauce pan and set them aside with the cooked pasta. Keep the butter in the saucepan.
- Add the remaining Cannabutter to the saucepan and melt slowly. Stir consistently and gradually add flour to melted butter until a thick paste is produced.
- Whisk in the Cannamilk and mustard until sauce is blended evenly.
- Return the cooked pasta and vegetables to the saucepan. Stir everything together and heat on low for 1 more minute.
- Garnish pasta with parsley and Parmesan. Serve and enjoy.
For Original Recipe Visit: goodandbaked
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.