Time Required: 15 minutes
Yields 12 to 16 Pancakes
What You Need:
- Griddle or frying pan
- ¾ cup flour (or CannaFlour)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¾ cup CannaMilk
- 1 egg
- ½ cup water
- Preheat griddle or frying pan on medium high setting.
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Using a separate bowl, combine oil, CannaMilk, egg and water. Mix well.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and stir gently. Batter should appear somewhat lumpy.
- Grease cooking surface slightly then pour batter according to your size preference.
- Flip the pancakes when you see bubbles on the surface. Heat for about another minute.
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.