Sometimes you just need something heavy. Oregon Diesel is a sedative indica hybrid with a delicious berry-fuel taste. Enjoy this flower in the evening.
Bred for its sedative effects and great taste, the Oregon Diesel strain is one strong-armed cannabis flower. High in THC, this herb is a must-try for those with prior cannabis experience. However, this plant is not for the faint of heart. This strain boasts strong tranquilizing properties that make it easy to get stuck on the couch.
Oregon Diesel Experience
The Oregon Diesel strain provides an excellent balance between drowsy body high and mental uplift. Often classified as an indica, this herb inspires a mellow yet focused experience. While this strain may leave you stuck on the couch, sitting and working on a quiet leisure project is still possible with moderate doses of this low-key flower.
Of course, the higher the dose, the more sedative this strain can become. Recommended for nighttime consumption, you won’t want to dive into anything requiring too much thought after this strain. Putting on a comedy or breaking out your favorite video game may seem fun, though.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Oregon Diesel Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on region.
- Oregon Diesel shatter, Oregon Diesel wax, and other Oregon Diesel concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Oregon Diesel and Oregon Diesel seeds
Born and bred in Oregon, this strong-scented strain is a Homegrown Natural Wonders creation. A cross between NYC Diesel (hybrid) and Blackberry (hybrid), this flower is a surprisingly delicious cannabis creation.
This strain has inherited a decadent berry aroma with strong undertones of sharp fuel. While this may not sound appealing to cannabis novices, this plant is pure heaven for many experienced consumers.
Featuring up to 22 percent THC, this cannabis strain can be quite potent. While the average grow rests somewhere in the high teens, this plant is still recommended for experienced consumers.
Novices may find that this strain causes some dizziness in high doses. Buds from this plant tend to be rotund with a slightly conical shape. Fairly fluffy, this strong-scented features sage green buds and plenty of wild pistillate hairs.
Medical Benefits of Oregon Diesel
- Have a headache? This strain is popular among those with migraine and other headache disorders.
- This cannabis strain is also popular as a potent natural pain reliever, especially for pain that interferes with sleep.
- Those with mental health ailments like depression, anxiety, and chronic stress may also find this medicinal herb helpful.