Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
What You Need:
- 12 oz. fettuccine
- 1 14 oz. can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 cups washed baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. Cannabutter
- Combine fettuccine, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, onion, garlic, basil, thyme, red pepper flakes (optional) and 4 1/2 cups water in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 12-15 minutes. If the pasta is cooked through and there is still excess liquid, drain off some of it, but not all.
- Stir in spinach, parmesan, and Cannabutter until the spinach has wilted and the parmesan and Cannabutter are incorporated. Sprinkle with parmesan, and serve immediately.
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.