Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields 2 to 3 Dozen
What You Need:
- baking sheet, greased
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup Cannabutter
- 2 cups raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoons ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ½ cups raisins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Cream together the eggs, Cannabutter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Combine the spices, flour, baking soda, and salt into the creamed mixture.
- Add the water, raisins, oats, and pecans. Mix thoroughly.
- Chill cookie dough for 20 minutes in refrigerator.
- Spoon ping-pong-ball-sized amounts of dough, about two inches apart, onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 12 to 20 minutes, or until tops brown slightly.
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.