The Master Bubba strain may not be the most potent flower on the shelf, but this low-key indica hybrid has a knack for inspiring relaxation.
Quiet and subdued, the Master Bubba marijuana strain has a way of winding the mind and body. Sedative with low to moderate levels of THC, this indica plant is appropriate for novice consumers hoping to try their hand with a psychoactive high. Put on a movie and slip into something comfy, this strain is one for winding down.
Master Bubba Experience
This quiet lady eases consumers into a sleepy and silly relaxation. This plant is known to cause a heavy-bodied sensation, one which kicks in slowly over time. Excellent for those with stiff muscles or who need a little assistance winding down after a long day, this strain is a delightful yet low-key cannabis flower.
Best saved for after work or a rainy weekend, this plant can help you kick back and unwind. Too sleepy to consume during the day, this tranquil herb lulls consumers into a deeper relaxation without being overwhelming. While you may feel a little more thoughtful than normal, this strain may or may not help you focus. Instead, you might find yourself letting out a yawn or two.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Master Bubba Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Master Bubba shatter, Master Bubba wax, and other Master Bubba concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Master Bubba and Master Bubba seeds
Named after its parents, this plant is a cross between Master Kush and Bubba Kush. Both parent strains are broad-leaf indica plants, and they have passed along many of their squat physical characteristics to Master Bubba.
However, while both Bubba Kush and Master Kush can get quite potent, low levels of THC have been reported in their offspring. In fact, this plant is known to produce as little as six to 10 percent THC. The CBD in this plant hovers at about one percent.
While higher potency samples of this strain may exist, it’s unwise to underestimate this herb’s strength. Just because this plant doesn’t produce soaring levels of THC doesn’t mean that she won’t leave you feeling sleepy and ready for a nap.
In terms of aroma, this strain has a deep forest scent. Sweet hints of fruit and a skunky spice float atop a dank, earthy base. There’s no doubt that this flower provides some quality aromatherapy.
Medical Benefits of Master Bubba
- Having trouble sleeping? This cannabis strain may be the right choice for you. This drowsy flower is thought to be beneficial for insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- This plant is also thought to be beneficial for mild to moderate relief of chronic pain. This plant may be particularly useful to those with pain that disrupts sleep.
- This low-key herb is also popular among medical cannabis patients seeking relief from depression, chronic stress, muscle tension, inflammation, and muscle spasms.