The Lavender Jones strain is the cool kid on the block. Tasty, attractive, and featuring a laid-back personality, this flower provides one chill experience.
Tasty and even-keeled, the Lavender Jones cannabis strain might be one of the most laid back herbs around. This plant is a high-yielding Hybrid with a sweet floral scent. Happy, euphoric, and relaxing, this bud is an excellent way to wind down with after a trying day.
Lavender Jones Experience
With a sweet, floral aroma and a cool cerebral kick, the Lavender Jones cannabis strain is a craft flower with a chill and easy vibe. Great for the early afternoon, this strain features a mellow personality that will make you feel like it’s smooth skating wherever you go.
This herb has inherited a fairly balanced experience that perhaps leans slightly toward the sedative side. However, many consumers enjoy the happy, cerebral uplift this flower provides.
A high-THC flower, those sensitive to psychoactive cannabis may find that large quantities of this strain can cause anxiety or some dizziness. However, cannabis veterans will likely appreciate the unflappable nature of this euphoric flower.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Lavender Jones Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Cannasap.
- Lavender Jones shatter, Lavender Jones wax, and other Lavender Jones concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Lavender Jones and Lavender Jones Seeds
This cannabis strain is the talk of the town in Colorado. Featuring a light, floral, lavender-like fragrance, this bud is a delight to the nose and tongue.
This strain is a cross between two well-respected parents, Purple Urkle and Casey Jones. Purple Urkle is a power-house Indica with a sweet grape flavor. Casey Jones is a cool catSativaa with energizing effects.
Great for intermediate and experienced consumers alike, this strain can feature THC levels that range from 16 to 25 percent THC. Deeply relaxing, inhaling this strain is like taking a breath full of joyful calm.
Medical Benefits of Lavender Jones
Much like the lavender plant, this herb has a variety of soothing properties that many medical marijuana patients may find useful in the management of their symptoms.
- Medical cannabis patients often pick up this cannabis strain for relief from mental health ailments like chronic stress and depression
- However, this bud is also a popular choice for those who struggle to fall asleep at night
- Many find that this bud provides mild to moderate pain relief, as well as relief from gastrointestinal distress and lack of appetite
- Many may find that this bud is helpful in the event of a migraine or tension headaches