Kosher Kush is a sedative Indica flower with a pungent lemon aroma. Excellent for pain and sleep management, save this strain for nighttime.
Kosher Kush is a potent Indica bred by DNA Genetics in California. This strain is a favorite among those with insomnia, as it quickly helps you drift off into a deep sleep. Though, it will also inspire a giggle fit or two and a bad case of the munchies.
Kosher Kush Experience
The Kosher Kush marijuana strain is fast acting and heavy hitting. Just a few tastes of this strain will send all but the most canna-experienced sinking into the couch. This euphoric flower has a reputation for inspiring giggles and heavy eyelids. Best for nighttime use, this silly and calming strain has potent and sedative effects.
As an Indica, this strain is felt mostly in the body. This strain can inspire a heavy melting effect, almost as if the body is being pulled to the ground. Still, this marijuana strain is happy and euphoric, inspiring deep relaxation and a positive sense of well-being.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Kosher Kush oil Pens are available from select brands, including Gold Drop and PAX
- Kosher Kush shatter, Kosher Kush wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers
Traits of Kosher Kush and Kosher Kush Seeds
This Californian strain has won multiple awards, including best Indica at the High Times Cannabis Cup in 2010 and 2011. Bred by DNA Genetics, the exact lineage of this herb is unknown. Though, there is no doubt that it is an Indica cross with heritage relating to legendary OG Kush.
The THC content in this strain is fairly high (22 to 25%), amplifying the pain-relieving qualities of this strain. Novice consumers may find this strain just a little too drowsy, so prior cannabis experience is recommended for Kosher Kush.
This plant’s strength is evident in its aroma. This is a pungent flower, with a strong herbal quality. Sharp hints of lemon and pine entice the nose, helping this flower stand out from the crowd.
This cannabis strain is fairly high yielding and features dense flowers. Quiet hints of red and lavender peek out from sage green, crystal coated calyxes.
Medical Benefits of Kosher Kush
This award-winning Indica has a number of medicinal benefits that make it popular among marijuana patients.
- It inspires a strong sense of physical relaxation, which is perfect for those with severe muscle tension and pain
- Other than pain, medical consumers tend to like this strain for insomnia and appetite stimulation. Expect a rumbling stomach midway through the experience
- If you’re in need of some serious sleep, Kosher Kush will help you drift off into a deep slumber