The King Kong cannabis strain is beloved by growers for its high yields and by consumers for its versatile calm yet uplifting mental effects.
The King Kong marijuana strain may have some sedative heritage, but this gorilla of a flower won’t knock you out. Happy and uplifting, this strain provides an engaging cerebral quality that provides consumers with ample mental contentedness and relaxation. Still, it is slightly tranquilizing, meaning that is best saved for leisure activities. Medical cannabis consumers enjoy this afternoon strain for headache relief.
King Kong Experience
This strain is considered indica-dominant, but this flower provides more than just a drowsy effect. A slightly tranquilizing hybrid, the King Kong strain has a way of relaxing the body and mind.
Sociable and happy, this cannabis strain would be an excellent leisure strain to share with friends. While high doses of this flower can cause couch lock, this plant offers a euphoric and silly high all around.
Expect lots of laughter and an improved mood from this friendly flower! Still, it is recommended for late afternoon or evening consumption. It can be difficult to concentrate on demanding tasks with this monster marijuana strain.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- King Kong Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- King Kong shatter, King Kong wax, and other King Kong concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of King Kong and King Kong seeds
Bred by Dr. Underground, the marijuana strain produces fairly small and dense buds. However, the plants have earned a reputation among growers for their ability to produce a large quantity of high-quality cannabis.
Featuring a bouquet of intriguing aromas, this strain is an earthy cross between Ed Rosenthal Super Bud (hybrid) and Chronic (hybrid). The combination of the two has created a high-yielding and slightly skunky plant that offers top-shelf flowers all around.
High in THC, this plant has tested as high as 21 percent of the psychoactive. Recommended for those with cannabis experience, novices and those sensitive to THC may experience some paranoia with this strong-armed flower.
Medical Benefits of King Kong
- If you’re searching for headache and migraine relief, the strain might just be your go-to natural remedy.
- Popular among medical cannabis patients seeking relief from mental health ailments, this cannabis strain may be useful for those suffering from depression, brain fog, anxiety, and chronic stress.
- Those with eating disorders or who have trouble maintaining appetite may appreciate the hunger-inducing effects of the cannabis strain.