The Killer Queen strain is a strong hybrid with a talkative and sociable personality. Save this intoxicating flower for a canna-friendly night out.
This Killer Queen may not be a dynamite with a laser beam. Yet, she’s still guaranteed to blow your mind. This marijuana strain is a potent hybrid with an upbeat attitude and slow onset sedation. While this plant provides an energizing and uplifting experience upfront, a slow haziness creeps in overtime. Save this flower for evening recreational time.
Killer Queen Experience
This cannabis strain is a happy and upbeat hybrid. However, this flower can have a sedative and psychedelic quality that makes it best suited for the evening.
Sociable, this marijuana strain is known for its ability to inspire conversation. It also promotes a happy-go-lucky kind of attitude. However, the plant has a potent sleepy quality that makes it feel quite strong.
While this plant can promote a happy and energizing mental high in low to moderate doses, the experience becomes increasingly more hazy with continued consumption. Novice consumers may experience some lightheadedness from this strain.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Killer Queen Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Killer Queen shatter, Killer Queen wax, and other Killer Queen concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Killer Queen and Killer Queen seeds
This marijuana strain is a potent cross between two famous hybrids, G-13 and Cinderella 99. G-13 is a strong-armed indica rumored to have been bred by the U.S. Government. Cinderella 99 is a speedy sativa-dominant hybrid famous for its potency.
The resulting hybrid boasts a high THC content between 16 and 20 percent. While this herb may not seem like the most potent bud on the shelf, it surprises consumers with its strong psychoactive experience.
Perhaps the most distinctive quality about this plant is its sweet, tropical aroma. It features semi-fluffy, lime green flowers and ample trichome crystals. Overall, this marijuana strain is a fragrant and beautiful flower to behold.
Medical Benefits of Killer Queen
- A popular choice for pain relief, this strain provides a gentle, heavy-bodied sedation.
- This cannabis strain is also a popular choice among those seeking relief from gastrointestinal ailments like nausea, pain, and perhaps cramps.
- Medical cannabis patients sometimes enjoy this plant for relief from mental health ailments like anxiety, chronic stress, and depression.