Settle in and get comfy. While the Junior cannabis strain is not overpowering, this tranquil flower makes it easy to leave stress and tension behind.
With an aroma like a warm licorice tea with a squeeze of lemon, the Junior (Jr.) cannabis strain has a way of soothing the body and mind. Relaxing in both a physical and emotional nature, the Jr. strain is just the strain you need for settling in for a relaxing evening. Tranquil yet happy, it’s easy to feel content when Jr. is around.
A nighttime flower, this cannabis strain is a mysterious flower with a warming aroma. Spicy and a little dreamy, a few tastes of the Jr. strain will send stresses and worries to the back of your mind.
Get ready to cuddle up with a warm blanket and enjoy a soothing relaxation. While not exactly a couch-locker, the Jr. marijuana strain has a drowsy and slight hypnotic quality that makes it preferable for winding down.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Junior Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Junior shatter, Junior wax, and other Junior concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Junior and Junior seeds
The Jr cannabis strain is a mysterious flower. Not much is known about the lineage of this strain or where it came from, though some have speculated that Jr is a cross between LA Confidential (indica) and Blue Dream (hybrid).
Regardless of heritage, the JR marijuana strain is known to produce between 16 and 22 percent THC. That makes this flower quite potent!
Jr is also rumored to have a spicy aroma, with hints of sweetness, anise, mint, and berry. Such a complex aroma gives the Jr strain a licorice tea flavor, with strong undertones of earthiness.
Medical Benefits of Junior
- Sometimes, you just need a good night’s rest. The Jr. cannabis strain is popular among those with insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- The Jr. strain is also thought to be popular among those seeking relief from mental health ailments like depression, anxiety, chronic stress, mood swings, and ADD/ADHD. However, as a high-THC strain, it’s best to start slow with Jr.
- Producing strong physical effects, the Jr. cannabis strain may a worthwhile choice for those searching for a natural pain remedy.