The Ice Cream cannabis strain is a high-THC hybrid with a smooth taste and strong effects. Cerebral and relaxing, save this potent bud for the afternoon.
The Ice Cream marijuana strain is a spicy hybrid with a smooth hitting high. Featuring heavy buds with ample trichome coverage, this frosty flower is a high-THC flower with some heavy-handed effects. Intoxicating both the mind and body, this strain has a way of inspiring new ideas and helping consumers relax tense muscles.
Ice Cream Experience
While the name may sound sweet, this cannabis strain is one psychoactive flower. Smooth and fast-acting, this balanced hybrid can create an almost psychedelic effect on the mind and body.
Relaxing and laid back, this soothing herb promotes a strong body sensation while also giving the mind a cerebral, euphoric kick. The overall result is a strong-armed experience, best saved for those who know a thing or two about psychoactive weed.
This marijuana strain is an appropriate choice for the afternoon. In high doses, the sedative effects of this plant may become more apparent.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Ice Cream Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Ice Cream shatter, Ice Cream wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Ice Cream and Ice Cream seeds
Born and raised by Amsterdam’s Paradise seeds, this bud is considered a 60/40 indica-dominant hybrid.
While only Paradise knows the true lineage of this unique flower, this herb is well-known for its fast-paced high and spicy skunk aroma. Notes of vanilla and wood carry this strain, while sweet pungent notes add depth to the flavor and aroma.
A high-THC flower, this strain boasts up to 20 percent of the psychoactive. New cannabis consumers should proceed with caution, as too much of this sweet delight can cause lightheadedness and anxiety.
Ice Cream seeds are available from Paradise Seeds.
Medical Benefits of Ice Cream
- This cannabis strain offers consumers balanced mind and body effects. As such, this flower is often popular for those hoping for a little extra energy during the day as well as those wanting to wind down at night.
- This plant is also popular among patients seeking relief from chronic stress and other conditions that may impact mental health, including depression and anxiety.
- Pain and nausea are among addition reasons patients seek out this strain.