Looking for a mellow afternoon herb? The Honey Bananas marijuana strain is a relaxing hybrid with a creative twist.
Get ready for a quality, mellow cannabis experience. A vigorous grower and with a sticky trichome coating, the Honey Bananas strain is a beautiful plant to behold. Introspective and relaxing, this plant inspires a laid-back attitude without going over the top. Share this bud with a friend on a slow afternoon.
Honey Bananas Experience
This marijuana strain is a happy and joyful hybrid with mind-expanding and creative effects. It’s not uncommon for this sweet flower to inspire new thoughts and ideas, giving this strain an introspective quality.
While this strain is far from a heavy-hitter, this plant is a delightful bud that should be saved for moments when there isn’t much to do. This plant is known to have slightly drowsy effects, which means that leisure is extra enjoyable after a few tastes of this strain. If you consume a little too much of this strain, however, you may find yourself ready for a nap!
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Honey Banana Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Honey Banana shatter, Honey Banana wax, and other Honey Banana concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Honey Bananas and Honey Bananas seeds
Bred by Elemental seeds, the herb is famous for its sticky, resinous buds. An excellent choice for concentrate extractors, this plant boasts robust sage-colored flowers. In addition, it features around 18 percent THC and has no trouble producing a glittery layer of trichomes.
A cross between Strawberry Banana and Honey Boo Boo, both hybrids, this strain has inherited a delicious taste and aroma. Many find that this plant smells a lot like honey, with hints of fruit and a delightful tropical quality.
With high amounts of THC, this plant is strain is recommended for those with prior cannabis experience. While this green flower is friendly overall, this strain is known to cause anxiousness in those sensitive to THC.
Seeds of this flower are available online.
Medical Benefits of Honey Bananas
- Upbeat, this plant may be helpful for those suffering from chronic fatigue and brain fog.
- The herb is also a popular choice among those seeking relief from gastrointestinal distress, including pain, nausea, vomiting, and lack of appetite.
- Like many cannabis strains, many consumers find that this flower helps with chronic stress.