Chipper and invigorating, the Haley’s Comet marijuana strain is a high-CBD flower perfect for medical cannabis patients, as well as recreational consumers looking to avoid a “stoned” feeling.
Believe it or not, not all cannabis lovers are seeking an intoxicating high. For those hoping for daytime relief without a psychedelic experience, the Haley’s Comet marijuana strain is an excellent choice. This strain is known for producing high levels of cannabidiol (CBD). CBD is a powerful cannabis compound that won’t cause the famous “high.” Still, stress and pain relief abound.
Haley’s Comet Experience
Invigorating and sociable, the Haley’s Comet cannabis strain is a high-CBD flower with an upbeat kick. Energizing without being overwhelming, this strain is the ultimate daytime flower.
This giggly bud makes it easy to focus and enjoy even the most tedious tasks. After a few puffs of this lady, you might find yourself smiling at every person you cross on the street. Upbeat and happy, even fans of high-THC strains should give this herb a try.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Haley’s Comet Full Extract Cannabis Oil may be available from select brands, like Purely Medicinal.
- Haley’s Comet shatter, Haley’s Comet wax, and other Haley’s Comet concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Haley’s Comet and Haley’s Comet Seeds
Considered Sativa-dominant, this strain is a valuable medical cannabis flower that is sometimes hard to find. This strain is known to express both high THC and CBD phenotypes, making it an especially versatile plant.
The most prized flowers produce a close one-to-one ratio of THC to CBD. Engaging without intoxication, this strain features a citrus aroma with plenty of earthy musk.
These buds tend to be on the fluffy side, with light green coloration and a slight glowing yellow hue. An easy herb all around, even cannabis novices will love this strain.
Medical Benefits of Haley’s Comet
CBD dominant, this strain is a powerful medical cannabis flower. Here are several common uses of this medical cannabis:
- This strain may be used to make full-extract cannabis oils for those with serious medical conditions, including epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and cancer.
- Those with inflammatory conditions such as arthritis may find relief with this high-CBD flower.
- This cannabis strain may help fight fatigue and improve mood for medical cannabis patients with mental health conditions.