Get ready to relax and wind down. The Grape Kush strain is a beautiful purple hybrid with a sedative and giggly personality.
There’s nothing quite like kicking back with some good cannabis at the end of a long day. Relaxing, happy, and full of smiles, the Grape Kush cannabis strain makes for the perfect nightcap. High in THC, this flower provides a mellow psychoactive experience. Often beloved for its heavy-bodied sensation, this strain is popular among those with muscle tension and spasms.
Grape Kush Experience
Slow and dreamy is the best way to describe this sweet and earthy strain. While the effects of this strain tend to kick in quickly, she produces an easy relaxation that calms both the mind and body.
Upbeat and cheerful, it’s difficult not to smile when this entertaining flower is around. In high doses, you may find yourself laughing at just about anything the least bit silly. Considered an evening flower, this marijuana strain is best saved when work is complete. This strain has a sedative effect, meaning that it has drowsy and tranquilizing properties.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Grape Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Toko.
- Grape Kush shatter, Grape Kush wax, and other Grape Kush concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Grape Kush and Grape Kush seeds
A cross between Grape Romulan and Pre-98 Bubba Kush, this marijuana strain is a visual and aromatic treat. Bred by The Cali Connection, this herb features a sweet grape aroma with undertones of earth and wood.
Purple calyxes peak out between forest green sugar leaves, giving this plant plenty of shelf appeal. While color is not always indicative of fragrance, it’s safe to say that this strain has a delightful grape popsicle taste.
Moderate to high in THC, this bud often expresses between 14 and 20 percent of the psychoactive. Novices hoping for a psychoactive experience can get by with a puff or two from this laid-back flower. Experienced consumers will appreciate the slow body sedation this strain provides.
Interested in growing this strain? Grape Kush seeds are available from The Cali Connection.
Medical Benefits of Grape Kush
- Have tight muscles? This cannabis strain is popular among medical cannabis patients seeking relief from muscle spasms and tension.
- As a sedative flower, this grapey plant is beloved for insomnia and sleep disorder relief.
- Pain, anxiety, and inflammation are additional reasons medical consumers pick up this medicinal herb.