The Godberry marijuana strain is a deeply relaxing bud with a smooth body high. Intended for nighttime use, this flower will help you fall asleep.
Get ready for one heavy experience. The Godberry cannabis strain can leave you stuck to the couch. High in THC, this strain is best saved for nighttime consumption. This sedative flower is perfect for those who need extra help winding down. After a few puffs of the delectable indica, expect slow waves of relaxation to spread from head to toe.
Some cannabis strains make you feel like you’re melting into your seat. Fortunately for indica fans, this plant is one of them. This plant is strong and heavy-hitting, guiding consumers into a deep state of tranquil relaxation.
Euphoric, this strain works its effect on the mind as well as the body. The herb promotes a happy experience with a deeply calming vibe. Daytime worries and stresses are eased away, replaced by a heavy yet comfortable body sensation and a growing stomach. Having some snacks at the ready before partaking in this plant is a good idea.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Godberry Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Godberry shatter, Godberry wax, and other Godberry concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Godberry and Godberry seeds
This strain has inherited its name from its parents. A cross between Blueberry and God, this plant boasts fairly high levels of THC and a delightful berry aroma.
Blueberry is one of the parent strains to Blue Dream, one of the most popular plants in the world. Their offspring has inherited its luxurious sweet scent and calming high. An indica-dominant hybrid, the plant produces large, dense buds with beautiful purple coloration.
Recommended for experienced consumers, this strain can boast up to 21 percent THC. Novices may find this plant a little too sedative. Those sensitive to THC may find that this strain can cause anxiety and headache.
Seeds from this flower are available online.
Medical Benefits of Godberry
- Hoping to ease muscle tension and muscle spasms? This cannabis strain is thought to aid stiff muscles and ease pain.
- Sleepy and sedative, the herb is a popular choice among those seeking relief from insomnia and other sleep conditions.
- One of the most common reasons medical cannabis patients gravitate toward this medicinal plant is for relief from chronic pain, especially pain that interferes with sleep.