Bright and engaging, Glass Slipper offers consumers a happy-go-lucky attitude and a positive vibe. Many love this strain for daytime relief from fatigue.
While the origins of the Glass Slipper cannabis strain are up for debate, this high-THC flower has earned a reputation for its positive and upbeat effects. Stimulating and invigorating, this strain is a popular choice among those who struggle with brain fog and chronic fatigue. Save this delightful strain for when you need focused stress relief.
Glass Slipper Experience
Engaging and sociable, the cannabis strain is a talkative flower appropriate for daytime activities. This herb is cerebral in nature, offering consumers uplifting and thought-provoking effects.
Ideal for creative types, this marijuana plant often inspires abstract ideas and new ways of thinking. This flower would be an excellent choice to share with friends on an active weekend day or before a low-key happy hour.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Glass Slipper Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Glass Slipper shatter, Glass Slipper wax, and other Glass Slipper concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Glass Slipper and Glass Slipper seeds
The delicate flower has mysterious genetics. Rumor has it, this strain is the love child pf Cinderella 99 and Pineapple 99. However, its origins are up for debate.
Regardless of its family history, this marijuana strain is known to be quite high in THC and produces a strong berries-and-cream aroma.
Recommended for experienced consumers, this strain features up to 25 percent THC when grown with expert care. Featuring long, robust buds and sativa-dominant characteristics, this is a beautiful hybrid flower.
Medical Benefits of Glass Slipper
- Headaches be gone! This strain is a popular choice among those seeking relief from headache and migraine conditions.
- A fatigue-fighting flower, the medicinal herb offers an energizing mental clarity that may be helpful for those experiencing brain fog.
- A mental health helper, this cannabis strain is often beloved by those with depression, chronic stress, and nervous stomach.