With a tropical aroma and a subdued yet stimulating high, the Fruit Punch strain makes for an excellent way to fight daytime stress.
An island vacation is a big expense, so this strain may be the next best thing. Great for those searching for day-to-day stress relief, the Fruit Punch marijuana strain provides an uplifted and easy relaxation that’s perfect for mellowing out and lightening up.
Fruit Punch Experience
Calm and relaxing, this strain makes for a delicious daytime flower. Not only does this plant offer a vibrate taste and aroma, but its easy breezy nature inspires a happy and upbeat vibe that makes it perfect for the day.
While this strain is considered a sativa, this plant produces a lighthearted mind and body effect overall. A comfortable physical relaxation ensues shortly after the first taste. However, this physical calm is accompanied by a cheerful mood and carefree attitude.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Fruit Punch Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Fruit Punch shatter, Fruit Punch wax, and other Fruit Punch concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Fruit Punch and Fruit Punch seeds
This marijuana strain is an impressive cross between Skunk #1 hybrid, Haze sativa, and Northern Lights indica. The three of these plants combined have resulted in a delightful sweet-scented flower with a tropical twist.
Fairly high in THC, this plant can produce between 16 and 20 percent of the psychoactive. While experienced consumers will likely enjoy this herb’s upbeat effects, novices may find these fluffy green buds to be a little too anxiety provoking.
Seeds of this plant are sometimes available from online retailers.
Medical Benefits of Fruit Punch
- Need a daytime pick-me-up? This cannabis strain is thought to be helpful for those searching for relief from chronic fatigue and brain fog.
- Those seeking relief from mental health ailments like chronic stress, depression, and anxiety may also find a friend in this medicinal herb.
- Some consumers find that this strain is helpful for migraines and other headache conditions.