Featuring up to 22% THC, the Dragon’s Breath marijuana strain is known to inspire an upbeat vibe and friendly attitude.
The Dragon’s Breath cannabis strain features a strong skunky aroma and plenty of THC. Energizing without overwhelming the consumer, this flower is excellent for just about any daytime activity. Cheerful and engaging, this strain is an active flower with a charming nature.
Dragon’s Breath Experience
This cannabis strain is a charming flower with a strong psychoactive punch. The effects of this plant kick in within just a few minutes after the first taste, quickly inspiring an upbeat and happy vibe.
Friendly and sociable, this strain is an excellent flower to share. It’s easy to find yourself engaged in thoughtful, creative conversation while under the influence of this plant. An appropriate daytime flower, this strain has a knack for helping consumers see the bright side in a stressful situation.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Dragon’s Breath Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Dragon’s Breath shatter, Dragon’s Breath wax, and other Dragon’s Breath concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Dragon’s Breath and Dragon’s Breath seeds
This marijuana strain is expected to be a 50/50 hybrid between two famous strains, Northern Lights indica and Jack Herer sativa.
Northern Lights is one of the most popular indicas around, famous for its heavy drowsy effects and cheerful mood uplift. Jack Herer is another popular strain, offering consumers a clear-headed and invigorating daytime high.
The resulting hybrid has inherited a punchy skunk aroma with a spicy kick. High in THC, this herb also promotes a strong psychoactive experience. As such, this plant is best for those familiar with cannabis. This flower is known to cause paranoia in high doses.
Flowers from this strain tend to be fluffy and pine-tree shaped, paying homage to both its indica and sativa heritage. This strain was bred by Ocean Grown Seeds.
Medical Benefits of Dragon’s Breath
- Uplifting, the strain may be a worthwhile choice for those suffering from brain fog and chronic fatigue.
- Some find that this medicinal flower is also helpful for daytime relief muscle spasms and muscle tension.
- In addition, this plant may be useful for those seeking relief from pain conditions like fibromyalgia.