The Dairy Queen cannabis strain has the aroma of a sweet and savory dessert. Cheesy and delicious, Dairy Queen delights cannabis lovers any time of the day.
A solid choice for any time of day, the Dairy Queen cannabis strain is a mellow hybrid known for its unique aroma and blissful high. This flower is a well-known mood lifter. Leaving behind stress behind and enjoying the moment are a little easier with the help of this pleasant flower.
Dairy Queen Experience
Who wouldn’t be happy with a sweet and creamy dessert? This marijuana strain is an uplifting and laid back hybrid with a funky good taste.
Cheesy and sweet, this plant offers consumers a mellow and relaxed high. Happy and cheerful overall, the strain often inspires an upbeat mood.
A perfect flower for sharing, you can partake in this strain both day and night. Excellent for socializing, the jovial experience and unique aroma of this plant make for a very crowd pleasing herb.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Dairy Queen Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like WAM Oil.
- Dairy Queen shatter, Dairy Queen wax, and other Dairy Queen concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Dairy Queen and Dairy Queen seeds
Bred by TGA Subcool Seeds, this strain is a high-THC hybrid with a peculiar scent. The aroma of this strain is much like that of a sweet and umami cheese, with a robust flavor that lingers on the back of the tongue.
An offspring of Cheese (hybrid), Romulan (indica), and Cinderella 99 (hybrid), this herb has inherited some rockstar genetics.
The result of such an intriguing cross can produce between 16 and 20 percent THC. With high levels of the psychoactive, this strain is not recommended for novice consumers.
Medical Benefits of Dairy Queen
- Headache and migraine are two common reasons patients seek out medical cannabis recommendations. For those hoping for natural headache relief, this strain may be a solid choice.
- This cannabis strain may also be a valid choice for those in need of daytime pain relief that won’t cause excess sedation.
- Invigorating and upbeat, the strain may be useful for those seeking relief from brain fog, chronic fatigue, stress, and depression.