There are some things to know about Cookie Monster: it makes you hungry and helps you relax. Drowsy and introspective, save this flower for leisure time.
Though this strain was named for its genetic heritage, the Cookie Monster strain is aptly named. This plant has a knack for increasing appetite and slowing things down. An evening or nighttime flower, break out this cannabis strain when you’re looking to unwind and relax. Pick up a good book or settle down with your favorite film while partaking in this sweet-tasting flower.
Cookie Monster Experience
This marijuana strain provides a strong, full-body cannabis experience. Yet, this sedative flower isn’t all physical. This euphoric plant offers consumers a slight cerebral quality, which often appears shortly after the first taste.
Slightly creative, this flower presents a relaxed yet introspective vibe. A great choice for a solo sesh, this plant often inspires abstract thoughts and may inspire unique solutions to problems.
However, as a drowsy strain overall, this cannabis is recommended as an evening time flower. Save this plant for when you’re ready to get cozy and relax with a midnight snack.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Cookie Monster Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Interra Oils.
- Cookie Monster shatter, Cookie Monster wax, and other Cookie Monster concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Cookie Monster and Cookie Monster seeds
Get ready for a strong experience. This marijuana strain is a potent hybrid cross between to of the world’s most famous strains, Girl Scout Cookies and OG Kush.
Both parent strains are hybrids with many different phenotypes. However, they are beloved for their abilities to produce high amounts of THC and for their jovial and euphoric effects.
As their offspring, this delicious herb has inherited some impressive potency of its own. This plant can produce between 16 and 24 percent of the psychoactive, making it best fit for experienced consumers.
With dark green, semi-dense buds and a skunky sweet aroma, the Cookie Monster strain is a top-shelf flower with strong psychoactive powers.
Medical Benefits of Cookie Monster
- Sleepy and hypnotic, this strain is considered helpful to those with sleep disorders like insomnia.
- This medicinal herb produces strong heavy-bodied effects. So, this makes it a popular selection among those suffering from chronic pain, especially pain that interferes with sleep.
- This strain is also expected to be beneficial for those with gastrointestinal disorders, particularly disorders that cause nausea and a lack of appetite.