Slightly cerebral and relaxed, the Conspiracy Kush cannabis strain is a delightful indica hybrid perfect for evening relaxation
While high doses of Conspiracy Kush may leave some consumers feeling a little paranoid, this strain is friendly and enjoyable overall. A high-THC flower, this cannabis strain is considered an indica-dominant hybrid with relaxing and sedative effects. However, though this herb is potent, it will likely inspire more smiles than couch lock.
Conspiracy Kush Experience
Fast-acting and sleepy, the Conspiracy Kush strain is an excellent choice for anyone looking to wind down in a hurry. Shortly after the first taste, this strong-armed Kush inspires a pleasant mood and feelings of euphoric happiness.
Yet, as the experience continues, a heavy-bodied sensation begins to take hold. While high doses of this flower may leave you nestled into your favorite seat, this intoxicating herb is good-natured and functional when consumed in moderation.
Still, as a tranquilizing strain, this plant is best saved for the evening and nighttime consumption. This flower is far more leisurely than focused. So, get ready to sink into a restful attitude.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Conspiracy Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like GrimmRipper.
- Conspiracy Kush shatter, Conspiracy Kush wax, and other Conspiracy Kush concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Conspiracy Kush and Conspiracy Kush seeds
Bred by TGA Subcool Seeds, this marijuana strain is a funky cross between Obama Kush (indica) and Space Queen (hybrid). The resulting offspring is a heavy-handed hybrid that leans indica dominant.
With a robust aroma of warm wood, pepper, and earth, it’s safe to say that this plant has earned its most common descriptor “dank.”
Colorful and dark, this strain presents several different phenotypes. Buds are fairly dense, but the coloration of plants can vary widely. Some seeds may pop out plants with red and purple coloration. Others express more green and some deep shades of blue.
High in THC, this powerful plant is recommended for those with prior cannabis experience. In the highest tests, this strain is known to produce up to 25 percent of the psychoactive. Novices may experience some lightheadedness from this intoxicating flower.
Seeds are available from THC Subcool Seeds.
Medical Benefits of Conspiracy Kush
- Those that struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep may find a friend in this tranquil flower. This plant is thought to be helpful for insomnia.
- This cannabis strain may provide relief to those with chronic pain, especially pain that interferes with sleep.
- This plant is also popular among those with depression, lack of appetite, migraines, and other headache disorders.