A cross between Gorilla Glue and Tangie, the Citrus Sap marijuana strain is a high-quality flower with potent and profound effects on the mind and body.
The Citrus Sap strain is a top-shelf flower that produces a powerful high all around. While mentally invigorating, this plant also contributes a profound body effect. The overall experience is nearly psychedelic, with a deeply relaxing and thoughtful vibe. Though this strain is an excellent choice for pain management, it is best saved for low-key moments when there’s not much to do.
Citrus Sap Experience
The strong aroma from this plant foreshadows the heavy-handed effects this strain provides. Even though this strain produces energizing effects, this flower provides an all-consuming experience that can make it difficult to focus on complex mental tasks.
The experience starts off with an intense mood boost and rush of creative energy. Yet, thanks to Gorilla Glue genetics, don’t underestimate the deeply soothing body effects of this plant. Altogether, this strain offers consumers an almost psychedelic experience and is best saved for leisure time or afternoon consumption.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Citrus Sap Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Citrus Sap shatter, Citrus Sap wax, and other Citrus Sap concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Citrus Sap and Citrus Sap seeds
The result of a collaboration between DNA Genetics and Crockett Family Farms, this herb is a potent cross between the famous Gorilla Glue #4 (hybrid) and Tangie (sativa).
The result is a pungent flower with a strong citrus kick. High in THC, this strain is known to produce as much as 24 percent of the psychoactive. While this strain is an appropriate choice for experienced consumers, novices and those sensitive to THC may find that this strain can cause anxiety and paranoia.
Featuring bright green buds with fiery red pistillate hairs, the plant is a tangy top-shelf treat. While seeds can be difficult to find, they are sometimes available from online vendors.
Medical Benefits of Citrus Sap
- This medicinal strain is known to have energizing effects, making it popular among patients seeking relief from chronic fatigue and brain fog.
- The plant is often popular among medical cannabis patients seeking relief from mental health ailments like anxiety, depression, and chronic stress.
- This cannabis strain is also popular as an afternoon pain reliever.