Charming and tingly, the Citrus Kush cannabis strain promotes an upbeat high and soothing body experience. An excellent daytime choice all around.
The Citrus Kush strain offers a buzzing body feel with an ultra-happy head high. An all-around upbeat plant, it’s easy to leave stresses behind and focus on the joy right in front of you after a taste of this plant. With a zesty orange kick, this plant smells just as good as it feels.
Citrus Kush Experience
A charming flower, this plant is full of giggle fits and tingles. An honest feel-good flower, this plant is alert enough to consume during the day. However, it isn’t so energizing that it promotes raciness or agitation.
Instead, this sweet citrus flower creates an alert mental stimulation that makes it easy to pay attention to the present moment. All the while, this plant offers a relaxed body feel that soothes stiff muscles and can help you loosen up.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Citrus Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Citrus Kush shatter, Citrus Kush wax, and other Citrus Kush concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Citrus Kush and Citrus Kush seeds
A mysterious plant, the origins of this marijuana strain are unknown. However, this herb has earned a reputation for its tangy orange and citrus aroma.
Featuring up to 18 percent THC when grown with expert care, this kushy herb is moderately potent. While those with intermediate cannabis experience can enjoy this bud, those new to cannabis may still find that this strain promotes anxiety.
This plant delights consumer with attractive, lime-green buds that glisten with a coat of sticky gold trichome crystals. While not always a top-shelf flower, those who happen to come across this strain are still in for a treat.
Medical Benefits of Citrus Kush
- Calming, this citrus strain may be beneficial for those with muscle spasms, cramps, and muscle tension.
- A solid choice for those suffering from gastrointestinal distress, this medicinal herb may ease pain, quell nausea, and stimulate appetite.
- This herb may also be beneficial for those seeking relief from migraine, headache, and eye pressure.