Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields 16-24 Cookies
What You Need:
- baking sheet
- ½ cup Cannabutter
- 1 ⅓ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon. salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking sheet.
- Mix Cannabutter, sugars and egg into large bowl.
- Mix baking soda, salt and flour in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture slowly. Stir all ingredients together.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until light brown.
- Cool on wire rack before serving.
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.