Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 4 Servings
What You Need:
- frying pan
- ⅓ cup Cannabutter
- ¼ cup Cannaoil
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ⅓ cup capers
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 boneless chicken breast, pounded and cut in half
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken with flour. Set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Cannabutter with 3 tablespoons Cannaoil in frying pan over medium heat
- Add chicken to frying pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add lemon juice, capers and chicken stock to frying pan. When sauce is hot, return cooked chicken to the frying pan. Simmer for five minutes.
- Remove chicken from the frying pan for the last time. Arrange on a plate.
- Add the remaining Cannabutter and Cannaoil to the frying pan and whisk briskly.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Garnish with parsley.
For Original Recipe View: ismokemag
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.