Time Required: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yields 8 to 12 Servings
What You Need:
- blender or food processor
- 16 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons CannaOil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine yogurt, cucumber, Cannaoil, lemon juice, kosher salt, pepper, dill, and garlic in blender or food processor. Mix until combined.
- Store in a separate container with lid. Let sit in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: goldenseed
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.