Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 3 to 4 Dozen Pieces
What You Need:
- marble or granite slab
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup Cannabis Corn Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Cannabutter (or regular butter)
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- wax paper
- candy thermometer
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, Cannabutter and water in a saucepan. Heat, stirring occasionally, until temperature reaches 256 degrees.
- Add salt and Cannabis Corn Syrup to saucepan and mix.
- Pour mixture onto a greased marble/granite slab and allow to cool until you can safely touch it.
- Stretch out taffy until it is light in color, adding vanilla extract as you stretch.
- Pull out strings of taffy that are 1 inch in diameter. Lightly oil scissors and cut taffy into bite size pieces.
- Wrap each individual piece of taffy in wax paper. Twist ends to close.
For Original Recipe Visit: medibles
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.