Time Required: 24 hours
Yields 1 Cup Sriracha
What You Need:
- baking sheet
- aluminum foil
- food processor or blender
- 12 hot chili peppers
- 8 garlic cloves
- ¼ apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup CannaOil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and cover your baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lay peppers on baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Rotate the peppers after 10 minutes and add garlic to the baking sheet. Roast for 10 more minutes.
- Let peppers cool long enough until you can comfortably remove the stems.
- Combine stemless peppers, garlic, Cannaoil, apple cider, and honey in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Serve after 24 hours.
For Original Recipe Visit weeducated
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.