Time Required: 2 hours
Yields 6 to 8 Slices
What You Need:
- 9″ pie pan
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup Cannabutter, melted
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1½ cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease inside of 9″ pie pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted Cannabutter in bowl. Stir together.
- Press graham cracker mixture into greased pie pan, covering the bottom and the sides. Bake for 7 minutes. Set aside to cool. Turn oven down to 200 degrees.
- Combine milk chocolate chips, ½ cup of condensed milk, and ½ tsp. of vanilla extract in a small saucepan. Heat on low and mix until chocolate chips are melted. Pour filling into the pie pan. Rest pie in refrigerator to cool down before adding next layer.
- Combine white chocolate chips, ½ cup of condensed milk, and ½ tsp. of vanilla extract in saucepan. Heat on low and mix until chocolate chips are melted. Check to make sure the first layer of filling is cooled down in the fridge. Pour second layer of filling into crust. Return to refrigerator to cool.
- Combine dark chocolate chips with remaining condensed milk and vanilla extract in saucepan. Heat on low and mix until chocolate chips are melted. Check to make sure the second layer of filling is cooled down in the fridge. Pour third layer of filling into crust. Return to refrigerator to cool.
- Remove pie from refrigerator and cover evenly with mini marshmallows. Place pie back in oven for 1 to 2 minutes until marshmallows begin to brown.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: luckybud
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.